Unless you’ve been super busy or living under a rock lately, you already know the wonderful thing that happened yesterday! The first day of Fall! Woohoo! The Autumn Equinox, the start of my most favorite time of year! When I was in high school, I saw a show where the mom threw an Vernal Equinox party for the neighborhood to celebrate the start of Spring, but I always thought I’d love to do that but for the Fall! All my favorite things happen during the fall. Birthdays, holidays, the start of the Christmas season. Plus the air gets crisp and it’s time for bundling up in cozy sweaters, blanket scarves, and getting the boots out of the closet!
As much as I wish I was throwing a party to celebrate the official launch of my favorite season, I thought I would share my Fall Bucket List with you today! A lot of these activities are already traditions for me and so they are already things that I love to do! But I am also going to add some new ones as goals to try for this season. Are you ready? I hope you get some inspiration for things you can do with your family or friends!
My Fall Bucket List:
- Go to Apple Hill
- Go to Bishops Pumpkin Farm (can you believe I’ve never been there??)
- Decorate the house for Fall (check out my fall wreath tutorial here)
- Decorate the porch for Fall (I finally have a porch to decorate! yay!)
- Carve and paint pumpkins
- Make caramel apples
- Watch the old classic monster movies
- Have a pie baking night
- Watch the second season of Stranger Things
- Make popcorn balls
- Have a Harry Potter marathon
- Make hot apple cider
- Have a Halloween party and hand out candy to trick or treaters
- Take a photo of me and Eli with the fall colored leaves
- Have a chili and cornbread game night with oatmeal scotchies for dessert
- Watch 90’s romcoms that remind me of Fall, cozied up on the couch with a fire
- Make spiced pine cones
- Get bundled up and go for a walk
- Get a new Fall candle
- Host Friendsgiving or Thanksgiving for my family
- Be present, thankful, and enjoy the season!
Well there we have it! I probably could have added more and more things to this list, and as it is, I am feeling a little overwhelmed just looking at it lol But just like with the rest of the year, this is just a way for me to be more intentional and ways to spend quality time with my family and friends! So Happy Fall! I hope it’s everything you want it to be and more!
What are your must do’s for the Falll? Leave a comment, I’d love to know!